Citigold Global Banking Services
With the Citigold Global Banking Services, you can now draw upon our unparalleled investment expertise and product offerings across the globe.
We're always standing by to help you. As a Citigold client, you can visit our Citigold lounges across the globe and have access to complimentary business facilities such as local telephone, fax and meeting rooms.
Whilst travelling, Citigold clients can reach out to our 24-hours Citigold Hotline in Thailand via a single toll free number 800-CITI-CODE (800-2484-2633) free-of-charge. To reach out to the 24-hour Citigold Hotline in Thailand, you are advised to call us from your landline telephone from the participating countries. In case the call is made from your mobile phone, you may be subject to both domestic line usage and International Roaming usage or other types of associated fee.
- Simply dial the International Access Code (e.g. 001), followed by 800-2484-2633. International Access Code may differ from country to country. You are advised to find out further information from local phone operator.
- Enter country code 66 for calling Citigold Hotline in Thailand.
No matter where you travel, you can be assured that your reputation as a Citigold client will always precede you. This means you can enjoy the ultimate in banking, exclusive privileges, and all the other benefits of Citigold status trip after trip, time after time. Furthermore, once you've met the minimum requirements to become a Citigold client in Thailand, you can become a Citigold client in any other country in which you may choose to relocate for working or studying temporarily.
If you find yourself in an emergency situation in overseas, you’re able to withdraw up to US$10,000 from your account in Thailand free of charge. Simply dropping by the nearest local Citigold center, picking up your cash from your account in Thailand, and you’ll be on your way in no time.
Emergency cash may be with Citicard, you can withdraw cash from over 1,000,000 ATMs in the Citibank, PLUS, STAR and NYCE network in more than 160 countries with handling charge waived. Available in US dollars or other available denominations depending on locations.
Overseas ATM withdrawal
With Citigold Citicard, you can withdraw cash from over 1,000,000 ATMs in the Citibank, PLUS, STAR and NYCE network in more than 160 countries with handling charge waived*.
Citigold Emergency Healthcare Assistance (International SOS)
As a Citigold client, you're always protected if you need medical assistance while traveling abroad. Through our partnerships with top medical service providers, we can give you medical planning and advice prior to a trip, refer you to a doctor or dentist anywhere in the world, and help you obtain a prescription.
At Citigold, we offer a dedicated Citigold Emergency Healthcare Assistance hotline that gives you access to a healthcare professional 24 hours a day. Simply call +65 6338 7800 (call collect where available). Alternatively, you can logon to www.internationalsos.com (membership code 021100A) that gives useful information for your medical planning prior to your trip.
- Speak to our Citigold Relationship Manager at 02 788 3335.
- Visit our Citigold Center at Interchange 21 Asoke Intersection.
- *Transaction fee is waived for Citi ATMs worldwide, except Citi ATMs in Australia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru, and Kazakhstan. Country coverage may be subject to change. Citibank reserves the right to modify the list without prior notice. Withdrawal from non Citibank's ATM may be subject to transaction fee, depending on respective banks.