PayLite Conversion on Phone
Relax your life with Citibank PayLite Conversion by converting your billed transactions into installment plan with special interest rate and the tenor at your choice.
- Choose your installment plan amount*
- Enjoy flexible payment period up to 36 months * The minimum amount is 4,000 Baht (Excludes Cash advance, Cash advance on Phone and Paylite at Merchant)
Sample of monthly payment
|Amount (Baht)||Monthly Payment (Baht)*|
|6 Month Interest Rate 19.3% per year (0.95% per month)||9 Month Interest Rate 18.80% per year (0.89% per month)|
*Monthly payment in above table is an estimated number which could be different from the actual payment, subjected to your principle amount
**This monthly installment amount consists of principle and interest. The effective interest rate is 19.3% p.a. which is equal to 0.93 (flat rate) per month for the tenor of 6 month choosing for repayment
*** This monthly installment amount consists of principle and interest. The effective interest rate is 18.8% p.a. which is equal to 0.89 (flat rate) per month for the tenor of 9 month choosing for repayment
Please choose the amount and tenor you would like to apply for Paylite Conversion on Phone and Call our Citiphone Banking officer at 1588. 24 Hours a day 7 days a week.
"PayLite Conversion on Phone / Online" Program - Terms and Conditions
- This "PayLite Conversion on Phone / Online" program (hereinafter referred to as the "Program") is applicable to only a selected Citibank Credit Applicants (hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant") who name indicated on this application.
- To apply for this program, Applicant must fill in the application form with all information required and sign on application, then submit the application form to Citibank (hereinafter referred to as the "Bank") by mail and/or fax and/or instruction through CitiPhone Banking officer and/or using Telephone-pin number and/or any other means that shows intention of request to process. The Applicant agrees and consents to be bound by and to comply with the current terms and conditions and terms and conditions which are later prescribled or amended or revised by the Bank. The applicant must follow terms and conditions stated below or/and terms and conditions of CitiPhone Banking or/and terms and conditions of Visa/Marstercard, which define that to apply this program is a part of Citibank Credit line.
- The program approval depends on account performance. However, the approval amount is to strictly depend on the Bank consideration.
- Once the program is approved, Bank shall deduct credit line as Bank approved and transferred the money to the bank account that the applicant specified in the application through banking clearing system of Bank of Thailand. The date of transferring money is deemed the date of receiving money . The applicant agree to repay money to the bank with amount and tenors specified in the approval letter or/and monthly statement.
- If the applicant wish to pay the remaining balance to the Bank before the completion of the installment period, the applicant must inform the bank in advance in written or inform through CitiPhone Banking 1588 and pay off loan outstanding balance, fine or/and any fee occurred including the interest difference between interest under conditions of this program that applicant has paid and the highest interest (APR) that the bank normally charge for Credit Card, which is calculated from the whole amount of PayLite Conversion on Phone / Online taken by the applicant. The interest will be calculated from the program booking date to the day the bank received the all of the outstanding balance from the Applicant
- The monthly installment to be paid consists of Principal due and interest due that calculated as followed (1) Principal of Cash Advance Online: Principal due may be less than 200 Baht; the interest calculation from the first tenor to the 1 tenor before maturity, principle will be equal to 10% of outstanding balance. The interest calculation for the last tenor will be equal to remaining outstanding balance. (2) Interest of Cash Advance Online: The interest due for the 1st tenor will be calculated from Cash Advance Online approval date to cycle cut date. The interest calculation for the remaining tenor will be calculate from cycle cut date from the previous installment to cycle cut date of the next installment. The above principle (1) and interest (2) will be charged through Credit Card statement monthly for the entire program. On the last tenor, the remaining outstanding principle and interest will be charged through Credit Card statement
- If the credit card was canceled or closed, all of the outstanding principle and interest will be charged through Credit Card statement.
- If the Applicant pay the Bank the total amount due of the outstanding balance from previous statement, the bank will not charge the extra charge or fee (if any). However, in the event the Applicant cannot fully repay the amount of the date specified by the Bank, it shall be deemed that the Applicant withdraw the cash advance, In this instance, the Applicant must pay the interest for the remaining balance in the highest rate as published by the Bank of Thailand within the period outstanding.
- If the Applicant pay the Bank the total amount due of the outstanding balance from previous statement, the bank will not charge the extra charge or fee (if any). However, in the event the Applicant cannot fully repay the amount of the date specified by the Bank, it shall be deemed that the Applicant applies PayLite Conversion on Phone / Online, In this instance, the Applicant must pay the interest for the remaining balance in the highest rate as published by the Bank of Thailand within the period outstanding.
- The due date of program for monthly installment shall be the same as cycle cut date of Applicant's statement. The Applicant shall, within the payment date specified in the statement of Account, pay the bank for monthly installment including the interest under "PayLite Conversion on Phone / Online " program. The Applicant acknowledges that due date of payment for the first installment may be more or less than 30 days from program approval date.
- Citi Rewards points deduct from the PayLite Conversion on Phone / Online transaction and will credit Citi Rewards points on each payment period.