Make every shopping worthwhile.
1X Citi Rewards points
on every spending of THB 100 at Makro
and THB 25 outside Markro.
1% rebate on petrol
for every THB 800 spend/sales slip
at Shell Gas Stations nationwide.
Discounted movie ticket
Buy movie ticket at only THB 69/seat at SF Cinema
nationwide (Limited 2 seats/ month).
through ATM with up to 100% credit limit.
Longer repayment period
up to 45 or 55 days.
Top 3 card features
Top 5 card features
Citi World Privileges
Get deals and discounts locally &
in 90 other countries
Turn any big purchases into
Turn statements into small
Citi Quick Cash
Instant cash to get things done
Citi ThankYouSM Rewards
Redeem your rewards for Makro voucher
and privileges from participating merchants.
Freedom to do more with the new
Citi Mobile® App
Everything at a glance
Activate a new card
Secure your transaction
Lock and unlock your card
Powerful features on demand
See your points balance
Make your every grocery shopping more enjoyable
in less than 10 minutes
Get a new Citi Makro Platinum Rewards Credit Card from your phone or computer in an easy, paperless signup process
1st year annual fee waiver
20 years old or above
- Age: 20 years old and above
- Required documents: ID card copy, house registration copy, payroll slip / company registration copy, personal bank statement
- Age: 20 years old and above
- Required documents: Passport copy, valid work permit, payroll slip / company registration copy, personal bank statement
Citi Makro Platinum Rewards credit card’s online acquisition terms and conditions
- Promotion is starting 1st Jul – 30 Dec 2019.
- Enroll for eStatement by the first cycle.
- Spend THB 5,000 within 30 days after card issuance.
- Citibank reserves the right to offer this promotion only to those who have never been a Citi Credit Card/Ready Credit member and/or who have cancelled their membership with Citi Credit Card/Ready Credit for more than 12 months. This condition does not apply to Citi Prestige and Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred credit card members who have paid upfront annual fee.
- Premiums, Citi Rewards Points, and cash rebate will be uploaded within 4-8 weeks according to the terms and conditions.
- Premiums, Citi Rewards Points, and cash rebate are limited to one item per qualified primary card members.
- Premiums, Citi Rewards Points, and cash rebate are non-refundable and non-transferable after Card member's acknowledgement.
- Citibank reserved the right to change promotion or gift without earlier information.
- Citibank reserved the right to change stock-out premium with the same value without prior notice.
- In the event of disputes, Citibank has the absolute right to make the final decision.
- Please check promotion details prior to applying.
Citi Makro Platinum Rewards credit card’s product details
- Citi Rewards program is not applicable for the following expense: mutual fund, Cash advance, Balance transfer, Click for cash, Call for cash, One-bill (water & electricity), tax refund, cancellation of products or services ordered, either Domestic or International, other gasoline service stations besides Shell, other hypermarkets besides Big C, interest and other fees.
- Citibank reserves the right to change the expiry date of Citi Rewards Points with 30 days prior notice
- Effective from 22 July'15, spending in THB 100,000 at Hypermarket and Supermarket* over THB 100,000 per billing cycle will not be eligible to earn Citi Rewards Points. For spending amount less than THB 100,000 and all overseas spending in foreign currency, 1 Citi Rewards Point will be given for every THB 25 spending as normal.*Citibank will refer to Visa and Mastercard’s Hypermarket Merchant Category Code 5411 only.
- Interest rate including penalty fees and other service charges at maximum of 18% per annum. Cash withdrawal fee at 3% of amount withdrawn. Credit Card annual fee by card type from THB 0 to 99,000 per annum. Payment fee based on the points of service providers from THB 0 to 50. Card replacement fee in case of loss/damage of THB 200. Statement re-issuing fee of THB 50. Copy of sales slip fee of THB 200. Transaction investigation fee of THB 200. Collection fee of THB 100/Billing Cycle. Currency conversion risk factor maximum 2.5% of the standard exchange rate set forth by Visa and/or MasterCard on retail or cash transactions incurred in foreign currencies, collectible in Thai Baht. Details of interest rate and fees are available at. www.citibank.co.th