The fastest way to earn miles.
THB 15 = 1 Mile
Earn 1 Citi Rewards Point equivalent to 1 Royal Orchid Plus Mile for every THB 15 spent on your dining, travel and foreign currency, and for every THB 20 spent in other categories.
25,000 Anniversary Citi Rewards Points
when spending THB 1 million within 1 card membership year and renew card membership in the subsequent year.
Unlimited Royal Silk Lounge access
at Suvarnabhumi airport upon presenting your credit card with Thai Airways international flight boarding pass.
two complimentary limousine service from residence to or from Suvarnabhumi airport per calendar year and 50% discount for the next usages in the same calendar year.
Unlimited Meet&Assist service
at Suvarnabhumi airport with maximum 4 guests.
Citi Pay with Points
Every 4,000 Citi Rewards Points = THB 1,000 discount when purchasing Thai Airways products
Top 3 card features
Top 6 card features
Citi Pay with Points
Redeem your points to pay for your purchase
Citi World Privileges
Get deals and discounts locally & in 95 other countries
Citi PayLite (Transaction)
Turn big purchases into small payments
Citi FlexiBill (Statement)
Turn statements into small payments
Instant cash to get things done right away
Citi ThankYou Rewards
Redeem your Citi Rewards Points to Royal Orchid Plus miles
Freedom to do more with the new
Citi Mobile® App
Everything at a glance
Activate a new card
Secure your transaction
Lock and unlock your card
Powerful features on demand
See your Citi Rewards Points Balance
Preferred Fast Track to Royal Orchid Plus Gold Status
When spending THB 1 million on your card within 1 membership year and either earn 22,000 Royal Orchid Plus Qualifying Miles or fly 15 international flights with Thai Airways.
Check out latest promotions.
0% Installment Payment
0% PayLite Instalment up to 10 months at participating stores.
Complimentary Set Menu
at Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang International Airports.
Make your travel experience unique
in less than 10 minutes
Get a new Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred Credit Card from your phone or computer in an easy, paperless signup process
THB 5,000 (+VAT THB 350)
for first-year annual fee and
THB 10,000 (+VAT THB 700) for the following years
20 years old or above
- Age: 20 years old and above
- Required documents: ID card copy, house registration copy, payroll slip / company registration copy, personal bank statement
- Age: 20 years old and above
- Required documents: Passport copy, valid work permit, payroll slip / company registration copy, personal bank statement
Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred Credit Card Online Acquisition Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid for Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred cards that get approval from 1 June – 31 October 2019.
- Card members are required to enroll for e-statement on the first cycle and pay THB 5,000 annual fee + VAT 7% (THB 350).
- Card members need to spend THB 30,000 within 30 days after card issuing date, excluding interest, annual fee, collection fee and other fees.
- Earn 10,000 miles for new Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred primary card members when purchasing and flying first international flight on Thai Airways winthin 12 months after card issuance. This promotion excludes ticket class L/G/V/W, award ticket or any flights with Star Alliance.
- 10,000 Royal Orchid Plus miles will be uploaded within 60 days after the flight date.
- 10,000 Royal Orchid Plus miles are eligible for card members who have not been entitled to this program.
- Citi Rewards Points will be given within 4-8 weeks according to the terms and conditions
- Citi Rewards Points are limited to one item per qualified primary card members
- Citi Rewards Points are non-refundable and non-transferable after card members' acknowledgement
- The Bank reserves the rights to change promotion or gift without earlier prior notice.
- The Bank reserves rights of final decision on any disputes arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- Please check promotion details before applying.
Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred Credit Card Product Details
- All Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred card members' spending will be evaluated monthly. Once spending reaches the spending conditions and sufficient qualifying miles / sectors are accumulated, you will be upgraded to Royal Orchid Plus Gold status for a full 2 year period.
- The evaluating period to attain Royal Orchid Plus Gold Status is every 12-month period, counting from the credit card approval date. If your spending and qualifying mile do not meet the Gold status criteria within 12 month period, then they will be re-evaluated starting from the next card membership year.
- Royal Orchid Plus Gold Status is reserved for primary card members only, and cannot be transferred. This offer is limited for card members who have remained Citi credit card member status and paid annual fee.
- To retain the Gold Status membership given by Preferred Fast Track program of Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred credit card, Citibank will evaluate from spending of THB 2 million within 2-year of ROP Gold status and accrue 44,000 qualifying miles/ 30 international flights on Thai Airways on the same period or accrue 22,000 qualifying miles/ 15 international flights on Thai Airways on the last 12 months before the current Gold Status expires.
- Card member who already has Royal Orchid Plus Gold status will not be eligible for Fast Track upgrade to Gold Status until the current Gold status expires. Eligible miles will be counted after the current Gold status expires.
- For spending in dining and travel category in Thai Baht, the calculation of THB 15 = 1 Citi Rewards Point is limited to THB 200,000 per billing cycle. For spending over THB 200,000, the calculation of THB 20 = 1 mile is applied.
- Citi Rewards program is not applicable for the following expenses: Cash advance, Balance transfer, Click for cash, Call for cash, spending at Makro, One-Bill (water & electricity), tax refund, cancellation of products or services ordered (either domestic or international), collection fee, interest and other fees.
- Spending above THB 20,000 per billing cycle at domestic and overseas gasoline stations will not be eligible to earn Citi Rewards Points. (effective from 1 Jan '15 onwards)
- Spending above THB 100,000 per billing cycle at hyper mart and supermarket will not be eligible to earn Citi Rewards Points.(effective from 15 Feb'15 onwards)
- The Bank reserves the right to give Royal Silk Lounge access at Suvarnabhumi airport to only Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred card members, The privilege is unlimited for both primary and supplementary cards. This privilege is non-transferrable. Simply show your Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred credit card and boarding pass with the same name to access the lounge at concourse C and E.
- 5 working days advanced reservation is required for Limousine service and Meet & Assist Service. For more information, please visit
- Citi Pay with Points program is available from 10 Jun’19 – 31 Jul’20.
- Annual fee: THB 5,000 (+ VAT THB 350) for the first year and THB 10,000 (+VAT THB 700) for the following years for primary card. THB 2,000 (+ VAT THB 140) for supplementary card.
- Interest rate including penalty fees and other service charges at maximum of 18% per annum. Cash withdrawal fee at 3% of amount withdrawn. Credit Card annual fee by card type from THB 0 to 99,000 per annum. Payment fee based on the points of service providers from THB 0 to 50. Card replacement fee in case of loss/damage of THB 200. Statement re-issuing fee of THB 50. Copy of sales slip fee of THB 200. Transaction investigation fee of THB 200. Collection fee of THB 100/Billing Cycle. Currency conversion risk factor maximum 2.5% of the standard exchange rate set forth by Visa and/or MasterCard on retail or cash transactions incurred in foreign currencies, collectible in Thai Baht. Details of interest rate and fees are available at www.citibank.co.th.