Benefits of Royal Orchid Plus Gold Status
||ROYAL ORCHID PLUS GOLD MEMBER STATUS
||Tier Status Threshold Bonus 5,000 miles
- Flight reservations via dedicated 24 hours 7 days Priority Service Line
- Priority waitlisting on fully booked flights
- Guaranteed confirmed Economy Class seat - Y,B,M,U,C,D,J,F,A,P
(72 hours prior to scheduled departure)
- Star Alliance Gold Check-in Counter
- Priority airport standby on fully booked flight
- 1 upgrade during 2-year Gold status validity
*Gold upgrades are valid on all paid published fares, excluding discounted Economy Class fares in booking classes L/G/V/W. Gold upgrades are valid on Thai Airways operated flights only, are non-transferable and are subject to aircraft configuration. On flights between Bangkok and Scandinavia, upgrades are from Economy Class to Premium Economy Class, and from Premium Economy Class to Royal Silk Class. Upgrades may be subject to premium class surcharges in some countries.
- Royal Silk Class Lounges
- Star Alliance Gold Lounge
(Guests : 1 guest allowance)
- Additional checked baggage allowance: 20 kgs or 1 additional piece of luggage
- Priority baggage handling/delivery
- Personalized baggage name tags
||Priority Boarding Privilege
Remark: Current criteria to attain Gold Status. Gold status is attained with Qualifying Miles earned during 3 evaluation periods:
- 50,000 Qualifying Miles or completing 40 international sectors on THAI from the date of enrollment up to December 31 of the same year, or
- 50,000 Qualifying Miles or completing 40 international sectors on THAI during the first complete calendar year after enrollment, a calendar year defined as January 1 to December 31 of any given year, or
- 80,000 Qualifying Miles from the date of enrollment up to December 31 of the next complete calendar year, or
- Qualifying miles and international sectors on THAI are subjected to eligible booking classes as determined by THAI, subjected to change without prior notice.
Retain your Gold Status attained from Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred
- Reserve Royal Orchid Plus Gold status for cardmembers who have remained Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred credit cardmembers status and paid annual fee.
- To retain Gold status attained from Preferred Fast Track program of the Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred credit card, after the status expired. Citibank and Thai Airways will evaluate the spending amount and eligible miles or International flight sectors as per the below criteria:
- Spend 2 Million Baht with your Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred credit card* within 24 months from the start date of your Gold Status membership and accrue 22,000 eligible miles or fly 15 international sectors with Thai Airways within 12 months before the expiry date of your Gold status membership.**
- Or spend 2 Million Baht with your Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred credit card* within 24 months from the start date of your Gold Status membership and accrue 44,000 eligible miles or fly 30 international sectors with THAI during the same period.**
* Card spending excludes Mutual Funds and other fees e.g. fee for Cash Advance, Collection fee and interest outstanding.
** Eligible Miles are the actual miles flown, including class of service miles, with Thai Airways only. Excluded is all non-paid travel, promotional bonus miles, Award travel with That Airways and Star Alliance airlines and travel in L/G/V/W classes in sector evaluations.