Get up to 10% cash rebate for 3 months
- when you register for Citi One Bill for automatic payment of 3BB, True Move H, True Visions, True Online, Electricity Bill (MEA), Water Bill (MWA), TOT, and/or CAT Telecom
- Only for transactions that have been registered and approved during 1 Oct’20 – 31 Jun’21
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash rebate is limited to 100 baht/bill/month
- The Bank will rebate through customers' Citi Credit Card within 90 days after a particular billing transaction is charged
Services for which you can settle your bills through Citi One Bill:
Steps to apply:
STEP 1 Click "APPLY NOW"
STEP 2 Complete the short form and click "Submit“
STEP 3 Citibank Sales Agent will contact you within next business day to confirm your application
Please click on the category name to view information
Please click on the merchant name to view information
- The payment of utility and service via Citi credit card ("card") or Citi Ready Credit account will be effective when the permission of payment collection is approved, in which the verification period of payment collection will take at least 30 days. During the verification period, the payment of utility and service must be made by an individual client as usual.
- Citibank reserves the right to offer services for the utility payment and other payments for individual clients only. The services are not approved for business partnerships, general companies, manufacturing firms or commercial business providers.
- Citibank will proceed in collecting utility payment and service payment in accordance with each installment due notified by each utility provider, in which the total payment will appear on the credit card statement issued by Citibank on a monthly basis. In addition, the client's account number will also appear on the invoice and the receipt issued by utility providers on a monthly basis. If the invoice and the receipt are not received or the inquiry about the invoice or the receipt is made, the client is required to contact the utility providers directly.
- In case that any utility payment or service payment exceeds the financial amount approved by Citibank, the payment transaction is not approved by Citibank, the payment transaction is suppressed or canceled by Citibank or the payment transaction cannot be billed via the client's credit card, Citibank will not debit the amount of money from the client's bank account, but the client is required to make payment for such services to the utility providers within the specified time period in order to avoid the suspension of services. The client must take into account that Citibank will not be responsible for the aforementioned cases and the client shall not file a claim or make a prosecution against Citibank.
- In case that the client's signature on the consent letter is different from the signature appeared on the application form or any other documents related to Citibank, the client requests for services via the credit card available on the telephone or other methods, it is not considered as eradication of responsibilities and obligations for the client to make payment to Citibank in accordance with the utility payment and the service payment. The client shall not file a claim or make a prosecution against Citibank or the utility providers and shall not dispute or deny the use of such services.
- In case that alteration of document or card number occurs for any reason, the client shall agree to be billed from the account of the newly changed card number.
- In case that the client has transferred ownership of utility and service to another individual or there is a changing name of utility or service user, the client is required to cancel the payment transaction for the aforementioned utility and service, otherwise Citibank shall continue to collect the payment of utility and service via the client's credit card.
- The service will be terminated when Citibank has canceled the availability of service or validity of the client’s credit card when necessary or the client has declared the termination of such service directly to Citibank. The termination is required to be declared at least 1 month in advance via CitiPhone Banking at Tel. 1588.
- The payment service for the utility and other services available via credit card will exclude fee charge. If there is any alteration, Citibank will notify the client at least 30 days in advance.
- When the service is approved to be used by the client, the client is deemed to cancel the direct debit previously notified to Citibank and other utility providers.
- If the payment request is made by any utility provider during the transition period of the new card, the amount of money in the client's bank account cannot be deducted. Therefore, the client is required to make such payments to the utility providers within the specified time period in order to avoid the suspension of services. The client must also take into account that Citibank will not be responsible for the aforementioned case and the client shall not file a claim or make a prosecution against Citibank.
- As the service request is approved, Citibank will notify the client in a written consent. If the client shall come up with no dispute against Citibank during the specified time period, it will be considered that the client has completely agreed to accept the obligations and conditions specified in the written consent.
- Sales promotion will be available during the specified time period only, which is considered as the service payment deducted from the client's credit card aiming to facilitate the client with a greater payment channel. Meanwhile, Citibank is not involved in developing the payment channel or bancassurance business. Coverage conditions are subject to the agreement between the client and the insurance firm specified in the insurance policy. For other conditions not related to the deduction of insurance premiums via the client's bank account, the client is suggested to contact the insurance company directly.