Pay here, Pay there.
Pay almost anywhere*.
With Citi and Samsung Pay
You can now pay with your phone
Fast Simple Secure
Setting up is very easy.
Using your Samsung Galaxy A5 2016, A7 2016, Note 5, S6 edge+, S7 or S7 edge, add your Citi Credit Cards in a few simple steps.
- Sign in or create your Samsung Pay account
- Set up your fingerprint or PIN
- Add your Citi Credit Card using your phone's camera or enter your card details manually
Designed to work almost anywhere*
you can swipe or tap a credit card.
Use your Samsung phone to shop at your favorite stores today,
whether you're at the supermarket, café or department store.
INSTANT REWARDS ON THE GO
Easy Payment, Instant Redemption!
Offset your purchases made via Samsung Pay with your Citi Rewards Points
Transact using Samsung Pay with your Citi Credit Cards and enjoy the freedom to pay off with Citi Rewards Points (any of your latest 10 purchases made in the last 30 days)
Setting up is very easy.
- Pay for your purchases with Samsung Pay and Citi credit card
- Click "Citi Pay with Points" on Mobile Push Notification or in Samsung Pay apps
- View and choose to redeem from the latest 10 transactions made in the last 30 days
- Review the details and click "Redeem Now" to proceed. The statement credit will be reflected in next statement.
What is Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay is a secure and simple mobile payment service with selected Samsung Galaxy devices, which can be used to make purchases at almost any retailers where you can swipe or tap a card.
Which devices will support Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay is available on the Galaxy A5 2016, Galaxy A7 2016, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Note5.
Which Citi cards can I use for Samsung Pay?
All Citi VISA and MasterCard credit cards issued by Citi Thailand are eligible for Samsung Pay. However, ATM cards and Citi Ready Credit are not available for Samsung Pay at this time.
Why should I use Samsung Pay instead of my plastic credit cards?
Samsung Pay offers you the easiest and fastest shopping experience. It allows you to make purchases with a single touch using your eligible Samsung device, whilst you can still enjoy the same Citi Rewards and benefits. Additionally, Samsung pay adds an additional level of security to ensure that your payment information is secure.
How to set up Samsung Pay?
It is very simple to set up.
- Using your eligible Samsung device to sign in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one at this time.
- Confirm your account with your Samsung Pay PIN (mandatory) or optionally add fingerprint.
- Add your Citi credit card using your phone's camera or input your card details manually.
Click here to view the full list of FAQs.