Please fill in your and your friend's information in the below form for Citigold Member-Get-Member referral program. Upon leaving your information, please expect a call from 0-2788-33300-2788-3330
- This program is for a successful Citigold referral made during 1 Jan – 31 Mar 2017. The existing Citigold member and the Citibank’s customers for Citi Credit Card or Ready Credit are eligible for this program.
- Citigold status refers to a customer who has opened deposit and/or investment accounts with new funds at least THB 3,000,000.
- A successful Citigold referral is made when the referral establishes a new Citigold account (New to Bank) with banking product (including both Deposit & Investment product) and such new Citigold account has been maintained with Citibank according to the timeline as required by this program (if any). The person being referred must maintain Citigold status at least for 2 consecutive calendar months after the month which the balance requirement is met.
- The referee needs to be a new to bank customer who has never opened an account or invested in Mutual Funds with Citibank Thailand.
- Opening deposit and/or investment accounts with new funds means the source of funds to be deposited and/or invested must solely come from outside Citibank. Funds transferred between Citibank accounts shall not be deemed as new funds.
- A successful Citigold referrer who will receive rewards but does not hold Citibank credit card will receive a cash voucher of the following amounts instead:
a. THB 7,300 Central voucher for 25,000 points for Royal Orchid Plus card, or 50,000 points for other card types
b. THB 10,000 Central voucher for 35,000 points for Royal Orchid Plus card, or 70,000 points for other card types
- Citibank will send the rewards to any customers, who completely meet the outlined conditions, within 60 days.
- The Citibank reward points are only given and credited to the primary card holder and will be credited only into the card which the customer has the highest spending.
- In case where there are multiple referrers for the same referee, Citibank reserves the right to accord the referral to the first referrer, and that Citibank’s decision is final.
- Citibank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate this program or to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions as appropriate without prior notice.
- Applicable to only Citi credit cards issued by Citibank, N.A. Bangkok Branch (excluding Citibank Cash Back Credit Card).
- US person is not eligible for this program.
- In case of any dispute, Citibank's judgment is deemed absolute and final.
- Citibank may require participants who participate in the program to pay for applicable withholding tax on any rewards received through the program, including but not limited to reward points, gift voucher, cashback, and gift. Citibank is legally required to submit a withholding tax report stating the value of the rewards that the participants receive to the Revenue Department. Such rewards are considered as taxable personal income which must be included in personal income tax calculation. Participants have a duty to disclose the source and the value of rewards received as well as to file personal income tax declaration form as required by law. Nevertheless, participants may request a letter confirming the value of the rewards from Citibank.