Table 2: Tier 2 Special Rewards for Referrer
Points earned for Special Rewards
Rewards for Referrer*
|3 points earned
||Beats X Earphone 1 unit valued THB 5,900
|5 points earned
||60,000 Air Asia Big Points or Garmin Forerunner 235 – 1 unit valued THB 9,690
|7 points earned or more
||104,000 Air Asia Big Points or Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS) 1 unit
- Beats X Earphone valued THB 5,900 is the retail price as of Sep 16’18.
- Garmin Forerunner 235 –valued THB 9,690 is the retail price as of Oct 8’18.
- 60,000 Air Asia Big Points can be redeemed for AirAsia flight tickets which are equivalent to return tickets from Bangkok to Osaka valued of THB 26,000 as of Aug 28’18. This estimation is subject to change and depends on actual booking date of the flights. All AirAsia flight redemption is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions and AirAsia Terms and Conditions.
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS) value will be according to the official retail price when it is available in Thailand (as of Sep 16’18, the market price is unknown).
Conditions for Rewards and cash rebate for Referrer:
- For Tier 1 Rewards, Citi will offer cash rebate of THB 700 or THB 1,500 to referrer’s Citi Credit Card or Citi Ready Credit account depending on the product that Referee applies and gets approved. The cash rebate will be received within 90 days after program end.
- For Tier 2 Special Rewards, in the case where the referrer earns more than 3 points/ 5 points or 7 points or more, the referrer could receive both Tier 1 and Tier 2 Rewards. For example, if the referrer earns 5 points, the referrer will receive cash rebate or gift voucher depending on the products that the referees apply and get approved according to Table 1 in addition to 60,000 Air Asia Big Points according to Table 2.
- The referrer must have active Citibank account with good payment record in order to be eligible for cash rebate.
- The referrer who doesn’t have active Citibank account now but used to apply for Citibank product will instead receive gift voucher or prize with equivalent value instead of cash rebate by post.
- The referrer who never applies for Citi’s product will not be eligible to receive Rewards under this program.
- In the case that referee applies for Citi Priority or Citigold, the referrer will receive Rewards according to terms and conditions of Citi Priority or Citigold Member Gets Member program with more details under https://www.citibank.co.th/edm/1117/CGMGM1117/p1-en-web.html
- Citi reserves the rights to only consider referees as those who have not currently held any of Citi Credit Cards or Citi Ready Credit and/or must not have cancelled a Citi Credit Cards or Citi Ready Credit for less than 12 months.
- In the case that the referee has been approved for more than 1 Citi Credit Card / Citi Ready Credit/ Citi Priority or Citigold, the referrer will earn 1 point per 1 referee.
- This program is reserved for Citi Credit Cards and Citi Ready Credit issued by or Citi Priority and Citigold opened with Citibank, N.A. Bangkok branch only. Referees who apply for Citi Simplicity Credit Card will not be counted as successful referrals under this program.
- Citi reserves the rights to verify with the referees and do not offer any Rewards to the referrers if the referees do not recognize the referrers.
- Citi reserves the rights to make final decision which referrer should get cash rebate and/or rewards when there are more than one referrers, referring the same referee. Citibank reserves the rights to withhold any approval status of the referred friends for their confidentiality. Citibank will inform referrers of total numbers of successful referrals of Citi Credit Cards, Citi Ready Credit, Citi Priority, or Citigold.
- The value of rewards received from participating in the Member Gets Member program, including rewards points earned, gift voucher, cash rebate or merchandise is considered as personal taxable income. Citi is responsible for submitting a withholding tax certificate stating the value of the rewards as your taxable income to The Revenue Department as required by law. It is your responsibility to disclose the source and the value of your additional taxable income, connected with your participation in the program, and submit your tax form. You may request a letter confirming the value of such rewards from Citibank to support your personal income tax clarification.
- Citi reserves the rights of final decision on any disputes arising out of or in connection with this program.
- Citi reserves the rights at its absolute discretion to terminate this program or to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions as appropriate without prior notice.
- The client referral offer is not applicable to referrers and referees if the referee is a resident individual of the European Union, European Economic Area (EEA) or any other jurisdictions where referral activity is restricted.
Conditions to earn BIG Points
- Referrers must be existing BIG Members (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG to receive the Rewards. Citi will contact the successful referrers who are eligible for special Rewards and request for their respective BIG ID for processing the Rewards within 90 days after program end date.
- The BIG Points will be credited to eligible referrers’ BIG Member's account within 7 working days upon receipt of their BIG member ID.
- The Rewards of 60,000 points can be used to redeem AirAsia flight tickets which is equivalent to a return ticket from Bangkok to Osaka valued of THB 26,000 as of Aug 28, 2018. This estimation is subject to change and depends on actual booking date of the flights. All AirAsia flight redemption is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions and AirAsia Terms and Conditions.
- Reward is non-refundable and non-transferable and is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions. if you have any question please directly contact the product customer service or in this case, pls. contact AirAsia BIG.
Additional terms and conditions for Citigold and Citi Priority Referrals
1. Citi Priority status refers to a customer who has opened deposit and /or investment accounts with new funds with a minimum of THB 1 million but not exceeding THB 5 million.
2. Citigold status refers to a customer who has opened deposit and /or investment accounts with new funds with a minimum of THB 5 million.
3. The referee needs to be a new customer who has never opened a deposit account or invested in Mutual Funds with Citibank, N.A. Bangkok branch.
4. Opening deposit and/or investment accounts with new funds means the source of funds to be deposited and/or invested must solely come from outside Citibank. Funds transferred between Citibank accounts shall not be deemed as new funds.
5. The referee must maintain the Citi Priority or Citigold status, as the case may be, until the day the referrer receives the rewards.
6. A US person is not eligible for this program.