Points earned for rewards
Rewards for Referrer
|5 points earned
||Earn 60,000 Air Asia Big Points
Conditions for rewards and cash rebate:
- Citi will offer cash rebate of THB 700 or THB 1,500 to referrer’s Citibank account. The cash rebate will be received within 90 days after program end. The referrer must have active Citibank account with good payment record.
- In the case of non-customer referrer, the referrer will receive gift voucher of equivalent value instead of cash rebate.
- In the case that referee applies for Citigold, the referrer will receive rewards according to terms and conditions of Citigold MGM program which can be accessed through https://www.citibank.co.th/edm/1117/CGMGM1117/p1-en-web.html
- In the case that the referrer refers more than 1 person but earn less than 5 points, the referrer will get credited cash rebate/receive gift vouchers according to the conditions above.
- In the case that the referrer receive special reward for 5 points, the referrer will not get cash rebate
- In the case where the referrer earns more than 5 points, the referrer could receive both rewards and cash rebate. E.g. The referrer earns 6 points, the referrer will receive Earn 60,000 Air Asia Big Points and will receive credited cash rebate for one account.
- The referrer will get special reward as 60,000 Air Asia Big Points when earning 5 points from successful referrals during Mar 1 –Apr 30’ 18
- Citi reserves the rights to only consider referees as those who have not currently held any of Citi Credit cards or Citi Ready Credit and/or must not have cancelled a Citi Credit cards or Citi Ready Credit for less than 12 months.
- In the case that the referee has been approved for more than 1 Citi Credit cards / Citi Ready Credit/ Citi Priority and Citigold, the referrer will only be eligible for rewards of only 1 point as per table as above
- This program is reserved for Citi Credit cards and Citi Ready Credit issued by or Citi Priority and Citigold opened with Citibank, N.A., Bangkok branch only. Referees who apply for Citi M Visa Classic and Citi Simplicity Rewards will not be counted as successful referrals.
- Citi reserves the rights to cancel rewarding of cash rebate or rewards if the referees do not recognize the referrers.
- Citi reserves the rights to make final decision which referrer should get cash rebate and/or rewards when there are more than one referrers, referring the same referee. Citibank reserves the rights to withhold any approval status of the referred friends for their confidentiality. Citibank will inform referrers of total numbers of successful referrals of Citi credit cards, Citi Ready Credit, Citi Priority, or Citigold.
- The value of rewards received from participating in the Member Get Member program, including rewards points earned, gift voucher, cash rebate and merchandise is considered as personal taxable income. Citibank is responsible for submitting a withholding tax certificate stating the value of the rewards as your taxable income to The Revenue Department as required by law. It is your responsibility to disclose the source and the value of your additional taxable income, connected with your participation in the program, and submit your tax form. You may request a letter confirming the value of such rewards from Citibank to support your personal income tax clarification.
- Citi reserves the rights of final decision on any disputes arising out of or in connection with this program.
- Citi reserves the rights at its absolute discretion to terminate this program or to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions as appropriate without prior notice.
- For further information, please contact CitiPhone Banking Tel. 1588
Conditions for special rewards
- Citi will contact the successful referrers who are eligible for special rewards and ask for Big ID for processing Big point within 90 days after program ended
- The AirAsia BIG Points will be credited to the AirAsia BIG Member's account within 7 working days upon successful receiving Big ID
- The round-trip ticket from Bangkok-Tokyo that can be redeemed with 60,000 AirAsia Big Points has equivalent value of THB 39,620 as of Oct 19, 2017 for the travel period during Mar-Apr 2018 which can be changed subjected to the booking date.
- AirAsia BIG Points are valid for 3 years from the date of receipt and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- For more information on how to use your AirAsia BIG Points, please contact AirAsia BIG. Terms & Conditions apply.
- Premium is non-refundable and non-transferable. if you have any question please directly contact the product customer service or in this case, pls. contact Air Asia Big
Additional terms and conditions for Citigold and Citi Priority Referrals
1. Citi Priority status refers to a customer who has opened deposit and /or investment accounts with new funds from THB 1 million but not exceed THB 5 million.
2. Citigold status refers to a customer who has opened deposit and /or investment accounts with new funds at least THB 5 million.
3. The referee needs to be a new client who has never opened a deposit account or invested in Mutual Funds with Citibank, N.A. Bangkok branch.
4. Opening deposit and/or investment accounts with new funds means the source of funds to be deposited and/or invested must solely come from outside Citibank. Funds transferred between Citibank accounts shall not be deemed as new funds.
5. The referee must maintain the Citi Priority or Citigold status, as the case may be, until the day the referrer receives the rewards.
6. US person is not eligible for this program.