Points earned for rewards
Rewards for Referrer
|5 points earned
||Earn 60,000 Air Asia Big Points
Conditions for rewards and cash rebate:
- Citi will offer cash rebate of THB 700 or THB 1,500 to referrer’s Citibank account. The cash rebate will be received within 90 days after program end.
- The referrer must have active Citibank account with good payment record.
- The referrer who doesn’t have active Citibank account but has good payment record in the past will be eligible to receive gift voucher or equivalent value instead of cash rebate by post
- The referrer who has applied for Citi’s product but got rejected is still eligible to receive gift voucher or equivalent value instead of cash rebate by post
- The referrer who never apply for Citi’s product will not be eligible to receive gift voucher.
- In the case of non-customer referrer, the referrer will receive gift voucher of equivalent value instead of cash rebate.
- In the case that referee applies for Citigold, the referrer will receive rewards according to terms and conditions of Citigold MGM program which can be accessed through https://www.citibank.co.th/edm/1117/CGMGM1117/p1-en-web.html
- In the case that the referrer refers more than 1 person but earn less than 5 points, the referrer will get credited cash rebate/receive gift vouchers according to the conditions above.
- In the case that the referrer receives special reward for 5 points, the referrer will not get cash rebate
- In the case where the referrer earns more than 5 points, the referrer could receive both rewards and cash rebate. E.g. The referrer earns 6 points, the referrer will receive 60,000 Air Asia Big Points and will receive credited cash rebate for one account.
- The referrer will get special reward as 60,000 Air Asia Big Points when earning 5 points from successful referrals during Jul 1 – Aug 31’ 18
- Citi reserves the rights to only consider referees as those who have not currently held any of Citi Credit cards or Citi Ready Credit and/or must not have cancelled a Citi Credit cards or Citi Ready Credit for less than 12 months.
- In the case that the referee has been approved for more than 1 Citi Credit cards / Citi Ready Credit/ Citi Priority and Citigold, the referrer will only be eligible for rewards of only 1 point as per table as above
- This program is reserved for Citi Credit cards and Citi Ready Credit issued by or Citi Priority and Citigold opened with Citibank, N.A., Bangkok branch only. Referees who apply for Citi M Visa Classic and Citi Simplicity Rewards will not be counted as successful referrals.
- Citi reserves the rights to cancel rewarding of cash rebate or rewards if the referees do not recognize the referrers.
- Citi reserves the rights to make final decision which referrer should get cash rebate and/or rewards when there are more than one referrers, referring the same referee. Citibank reserves the rights to withhold any approval status of the referred friends for their confidentiality. Citibank will inform referrers of total numbers of successful referrals of Citi credit cards, Citi Ready Credit, Citi Priority, or Citigold.
- The value of rewards received from participating in the Member Get Member program, including rewards points earned, gift voucher, cash rebate and merchandise is considered as personal taxable income. Citibank is responsible for submitting a withholding tax certificate stating the value of the rewards as your taxable income to The Revenue Department as required by law. It is your responsibility to disclose the source and the value of your additional taxable income, connected with your participation in the program, and submit your tax form. You may request a letter confirming the value of such rewards from Citibank to support your personal income tax clarification.
- Citi reserves the rights of final decision on any disputes arising out of or in connection with this program.
- Citi reserves the rights at its absolute discretion to terminate this program or to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions as appropriate without prior notice.
- For further information, please contact CitiPhone Banking Tel. 1588
- The Client Referral Offer is not applicable to Referrers and Referees if the Referee is a resident individual of the European Union, European Economic Area (EEA) or any other jurisdictions where referral activity is restricted.
Conditions to earn BIG Points
- Referrers must be existing BIG Members (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG to receive the Rewards. Citi will contact the successful referrers who are eligible for special Rewards and request for their respective BIG ID for processing the Reward within 90 days after program end date.
- The BIG Points will be credited to eligible referrers’ BIG Member's account within 7 working days upon receipt of their BIG member ID.
- The Rewards can be used to redeem AirAsia flight tickets and is equivalent to a return ticket from Bangkok to Maldives or equivalent value of THB 25,000 for travel period between Aug-Dec’18. This estimation is subject to change and depended on actual booking date of the flight. All AirAsia flight redemption is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions and AirAsia Terms and Conditions.
- Reward is non-refundable and non-transferable and is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions. if you have any question please directly contact the product customer service or in this case, pls. contact AirAsia BIG
Additional terms and conditions for Citigold and Citi Priority Referrals
1. Citi Priority status refers to a customer who has opened deposit and /or investment accounts with new funds with a minimum of THB 1 million but not exceeding THB 5 million.
2. Citigold status refers to a customer who has opened deposit and /or investment accounts with new funds with a minimum of THB 5 million.
3. The referee needs to be a new customer who has never opened a deposit account or invested in Mutual Funds with Citibank, N.A. Bangkok branch.
4. Opening deposit and/or investment accounts with new funds means the source of funds to be deposited and/or invested must solely come from outside Citibank. Funds transferred between Citibank accounts shall not be deemed as new funds.
5. The referee must maintain the Citi Priority or Citigold status, as the case may be, until the day the referrer receives the rewards.
6. A US national is not eligible for this program.