Mutual Funds investment is a collective investment from retail investors managed by fund manager by investing principally in stocks, bonds & money market. Mutual Funds aim to maximize returns through a strategy that is consistent with the investor’s risk tolerance. The increase in a unit trust's value can be found in the form of Capital Gain and Dividend returns.
- Diversify your portfolio with mutual fund investments
- Choose from a wide range of mutual fund managed by reputed names in fund management, both onshore and offshore with Open Architecture Investment Platform
- Trade 24/7 with Citibank Online
- Aberdeen Asset Management Company Limited
- Krung Thai Asset Management Public Company Limited
- Krungsri Asset Management Company Limited
- Manulife Asset Management (Thailand) Company Limited
- SCB Asset Management Company Limited
Onshore Fund Houses
- BlackRock Global Funds
- UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A.
- JP Morgan Asset Management
- Legg Mason Global Asset Management
- Invesco Asset Management
- PIMCO Global Advisors (Ireland) Limited
Offshore Fund Houses
Click here to experience Citi Fund Explorer – Exclusive Fund Analysis Tool to search available fund information and analysis, compare fund performance and download fund literatures.
- Professional Investment Management
- Risk Diversification & outpace inflation
- Convenience & Flexibility / Liquidity
- Regulation and protection
- Tax benefits
Visit any of our branches today.
Citibank Bangkok Branch
399 Sukhumvit Road, Interchange 21 Building (Asoke Intersection) Klongtoey Nua ,Sub-district, Wattana District, Bangkok 10110
Citibank Silom Branch
323 United Center Building, Silom Road, Silom Sub-district, Bangrak District, Bangkok 10500
Citibank CentralWorld Branch
4, 4/1-2, 4/4, 4th floor, Room B411-2 (Bank zone), Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan Sub-district, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330
Investment contains certain risk, please study prospectus before investing. Not an obligation of, or guaranteed by, Citibank. Not bank deposits. Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Subject to price fluctuation. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Not offered to US persons.
Investors investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal when foreign currency is converted back to the investors’ home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time to certain foreign currencies. Investors should therefore determine whether any foreign currency investment is suitable for them in the light of their personal investment objectives, financial means and risk profile. Investment products are not available to U.S. persons and may not be available in all jurisdictions. This document does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer of solicitation by any one in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such document or make any offer or solicitation. All applications for investment products are subject to specific terms and conditions. All subscriptions for Investment Products must be made on application forms accompanying the prospectus. Prospectuses are available from Citibank, N.A. Bangkok Branch and the Fund Managers' offices. Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.