Retirement is a time we all look forward to - a time when we can do many of the things we have only dreamt about during our working life.
The trouble is, dreams of travel, hobbies or just relaxing with friends and family call for something many retirees have too little of - cash. And unless we make some long term plans while we are in the workforce, many of us could be left financially ill-prepared for our senior years.
Finding yourself shortchanged in later life could mean working for longer than you wish to. At worst it could mean shelving many of those life-long retirement dreams.
- Investment required at least once a year
- Redemption can be made when investors reach 55 years of age and have invested for at least 5 years
- Units in RMF cannot be transferred, pledged or used as collateral to secure any borrowing
- Tax deductibility for investment amount at minimum, 5,000 baht or 3% of annual income whichever is lower and maximum 15% of annual income but not more than 500,000 baht per year (inclusive of provident fund or pension fund).
- Investors who would like to have retirement savings and receive tax benefit.
- Investment must be held at least 7 calendar years
- Unit in LTF cannot be transferred, pledged or used as collateral to secure any borrowing
- Investment in LTF gives investors a tax deduction not exceeding 15% of total income or 500,000 baht for any particular tax year. Tax exemption on capital gain.
- Investors who would like to have equity exposure and receive tax benefit.
Visit any of our branches today.
Citibank Bangkok Branch
399 Sukhumvit Road, Interchange 21 Building (Asoke Intersection) Klongtoey Nua ,Sub-district, Wattana District, Bangkok 10110
Citibank Silom Branch
323 United Center Building, Silom Road, Silom Sub-district, Bangrak District, Bangkok 10500
Citibank CentralWorld Branch
4, 4/1-2, 4/4, 4th floor, Room B411-2 (Bank zone), Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan Sub-district, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330
Investment contains certain risk, please study prospectus before investing. Not an obligation of, or guaranteed by, Citibank. Not bank deposits. Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Subject to price fluctuation. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Not offered to US persons.