- Make difficult payment easy
- Make the dream come true
- Wide range of participated shops
If you've been dreaming of owning a new audio system, refurbishing your home, or maybe buying a new set of golf equipment and soon. Citibank PayLite can help make the dream come true. The credit card installment plan unveiled by Citibank Credit card. With the Citibank PayLite Installment Plan, you can enjoy 0% interest or affordable converted monthly factor rates at participating merchants nationwide, allowing you to pay in light and easy installments for up to 10 months.
When you make a purchase with you Citibank Credit Card whenever you see the Citibank PayLite logo, you can request to pay in 4, 6 and 10 monthly installments, make your payment with Citibank Credit Card at participating outlets. So, you can get what you want, and it won't feel like aburden.
Earning Citibank Rewards Points (only on principle amount, interest is excluded and getting special discounts or sales Promotion offering by any participated sales outlets.
|Electric & IT||
Minimum purchase made with Citibank PayLite for any goods/services is Baht 2,000 and minimum installment is Baht 500 per month. Maximum purchase price will be determined by the remaining revolving credit of your credit card account.
Tenor 4,6 or 10 months
- 0% interest for the specified goods or services at participating merchants. Citibank PayLite 0% interest is only available for those goods/ services listed by participating outlets.
- 0.89% interest monthly (Flat Rate) for goods or services which its price is 2,000 Baht and more at participating merchants. The 0.89% interest per months (Flat rate) is equal to effective rate of the following tenor 4:16.97%, tenor 6:18.08%, and tenor 10:18.97% per year.
Minimum monthly payment
Calculate from goods/services price plus calculated interest from Citibank PayLite program divided by the number of tenor monthly installments (Except for the 1st month will be calculated from purchase date when is approved until billing cycle as same as monthly statement date) and which must not less than Baht 500.
|Product Price||Monthly Payment Amount|
|0% 4 months||0% 6 months||0% 10 months|
Terms and Conditions of Citibank PayLite : Monthly Installment Plan
I accept and understand that by having entered into a monthly installment plan (Citibank PayLite) of Citibank, Bangkok Branch, I shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to comply fully with the terms and conditions of the Citibank PayLite monthly installment plan (Terms and Conditions) as specified.
Thus within the purview of these Terms and Conditions, the term "bank" refers to Citibank , Bangkok Branch. The term "I" refers to the holder of the basic card and/or an supplementary card issued by the Bank that has entered into the Citibank PayLite monthly Installment plan. The term "card" refers to the Citibank credit card that I am holding and "Citibank PayLite" or "Citibank PayLite monthly installment plan" refers to the fact that I purchase goods and/or services from vendors or service providers in Thailand selected by the Bank by agreeing to pay for such goods/services including interest and other fees on the card in installments plan according to the total price of goods/services plus interest. The installments will be monthly and the length of time for the installments (Tenors) will be specified in the sales slips that are issued by the bank's authorization system whereby the Bank will request payment for the goods/services, interest and fees in monthly installments on my card.
- CREDIT CARD LIMIT
I accept and understand that I shall make payment to the Bank under the Citibank PayLite monthly installment plan which is part of the card's credit limit and the payment for goods/services through the Citibank PayLite resulting in a deduction from my credit card limit and that all debts occurring under the Citibank PayLite will be considered my credit card debt in accordance with my agreement as a member of Citibank credit card.
- MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS PAYMENT (OR MONTHLY INSTALLMENT DUE)
The monthly balance shown on the sales slip is the amount of money that I must pay to the Bank each month. This amount is calculated from the price of goods/services plus interest due during the entire period of Citibank PayLite divided by Tenors (which is chosen on the day that the goods or services are purchased). The purchase of any goods or services through Citibank PayLite enable the system to calculate interest and stated on the sales slip automatically. However, the Citibank PayLite interest is subjected to change from time to time which depend on notifications and regulations set by the bank at a certain period. Citibank reward points will be calculated from the principle of goods/services excluding interest and other fees.
METHOD OF CALCULATING THE CITIBANK PAYLITE INTEREST
Citibank PayLite interest = Price of goods and/or services x monthly interest rate x Tenors
Example of calculation: Price of goods/services 10,000 Baht, Tenors of 10 months 10,000 x 0.89% x 10 months = 890 Baht
METHOD OF CALCULATING THE MONTHLY INSTALLMENT PAYMENT
Price of goods and/or services + Citibank PayLite interest Tenors
Example of calculation: Price of goods/services 10,000 Baht, Tenors10 months
10,000 Baht + 890 = 1,089 Baht/month 10 months
The monthly installment payment as specified in the sales slip shall be billed to me according to the price of good/services and installmentperiod, together with other debts that have occurred in my card statement. The due date of monthly installment payments is the same date of my monthly credit card statement due and shall commence on my next statement date and every month thereafter until the total installment prices are paid in full. Method of calculation for the Citibank PayLite Interest (1) principle of monthly installment will be the same amount each month, this amount is calculated from the price of goods/services divided by number of months and (2) interest in the first month will be calculated from purchase date which is approved until billing cycle as same as monthly statement date. For next tenors, calculation will be counted from the next date of first statement until the last. However, the principle (1) and interest (2) will be charged on credit card every month through the installment period. In any case, I acknowledge that I will not be able to change the Tenors, which I select on the purchase date. I agree and accept that the first monthly installment date may take place over or lower than the period of 30 days from the purchase date through Citibank PayLite. In this case, total Citibank PayLite interest rate when paid in full would not exceed the maximum interest rate regulated by the Bank of Thailand currently in force.
- MONTHLY PAYMENT
I acknowledge that I have to pay the monthly installments as required by the Bank in full 10 months each month, including the cost of goods, service fees and other debts that are incurred from the use of my card. I may pay the full amount or the minimum payment amount as specified in the statement for my card according to the terms and conditions of the Citibank credit card membership agreement. In any case that I cannot afford to pay monthly installments in full, I acknowledge that the unpaid balance will be treated as outstanding debt balance in my credit card account.
In the case that I wish to pay the remaining balance of Citibank PayLite to the Bank before the completion of the installment period, I shall notify the Bank of this intention in writing or notify an officer through Citiphone Banking Tel. 1588 whereby the payment of the balance will be a single payment of the entire remaining balance.
- SPECIAL TERMS
- The Bank has the right to change the interest rate for the Citibank PayLite whereby it will make a written notification at least 30 days in advance or in the case of an urgent the bank will notify by making an announcement in a Thai language daily newspaper with wide circulation at least 7 days in advance and follow this announcement with a written notification.
- The Bank has the right to change the ratios, fees, penalties or expenses that it may bill under the Citibank PayLite as the Bank deems fit whereby the Bank will make this notification in writing at least 30 days in advance.
- The Bank has the right to cancel, improve, correct or change the terms and conditions. Any cancellation, improvement, correction or change shall be deemed part of this agreement whereby I agree to act according to the improved, corrected and changed terms and conditions as the Bank will notify me in an advance.
In the case that the bank has notified me of any change in accordance with the above - mentioned proced ure, it shall be deemed that I am aware of such change.
- The change, return and/ or warranty of the goods/services shall comply with the terms, conditions and warranty from the particular vendor or service provider. In the case that I wish to cancel my purchase and the vendor refuses to accept the return of the ordered good, I will be obligated to and responsible for debt payment under the Citibank PayLite until the bank has received payment of the total outstanding balance.
- The Bank has no involvement in the production and sale of the goods/services, therefore, in case of product liabilities or any claim in relation to the quality of goods or services that have been purchased under the Citibank PayLite, please contact directly to specific vendor or service provider who provides such goods or services.
- The total balance of the goods and/or services including interest and other fees that are due will be immediately collected upon the cancellation of the card in whatever circumstances.
- The terms and conditions of the Citibank PayLite are a part of the Citibank credit card agreement. Any other issues not specifically provided for under these terms and conditions shall be strictly governed by the terms and conditions of the Citibank credit card agreement.
- I agree to pay insurance premium at the rate of 0.53% per month on the monthly installments and on the total outstanding balance in the case that I enroll for a Creditshield Plus Plan that provides full protection for the outstanding balance on the card and total balance for goods and services including interest under the Citibank PayLite that is within the credit limit of 300,000 Baht. Creditshield Plus will cover my spending, if I am unable to pay the outstanding balance to the Bank due to death, accident, or illness or permanent / temporary / partial disability.
N.B. Citibank has no involvement in the provision of the insurance scheme nor is a representative of the insurer, nor has any legal relationship with the insurance company. The insurance representative proposes the scheme which he sees as most beneficial to Citibank credit card members and the members have the choice whether to have insurance or not. In the case that any member requires insurance he will engage directly with the insurance company by going through an insurance agent whereby the Bank will facilitate collection of the insurance premium through the Citibank credit card only to pay the insurance agent.
Insurance agent: Lockton Wattana Brokers (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Tel. 0-2635-5000 to 4203
Insurance Company or the insurance agent: Insurance Company: Ayudhaya Alliance C.P.
Life Insurance Public Limited Company Tel. 1373
Important Citibank PayLite Facts & Conditions
Minimum purchase made with Citibank PayLite for any goods / services is 2,000 Baht and minimum installments is 500 Baht per month. Maximum purchase price will be determined by the remaining revolving credit of your credit card account.
|Tenor||4, 6 or 10 months|
|Interest Rate||- 0.89% interest monthly (Flat Rate)* for goods or services which its price is 2,000 Baht and more at the Citibank PayLite participating merchants.
- 0% interest** for the specified goods or services at participating merchants.
* Interest rate is 0.89% per months (Flat rate) which is equal to effective rate of the following tenor 4:16.97%, tenor 6:18.08%, and tenor 10:18.97% per year.
** Citibank PayLite 0% interest is only available for those goods/ services listed by participating outlets.
Minimum monthly payment Goods / services price plus calculated Citibank PayLite interest divided by the number of monthly installments which must not less than 500 Baht per month
Other benefits Earning Citibank Rewards Points (only on principle, interest is excluded) and getting special discounts or sales promotions offered by any participating sales outlets
|Example of installment table|
|Price||4 months||6 months||10 months|
|Monthly Due||Monthly Due||Monthly Due||Monthly Due||Monthly Due||Monthly Due|
The amount of your installments on this document is round up from the remaining fraction. The amount displayed on your signed receipt (sales slip) and approved by the authorization unit of the Bank, will be the amount of payment due on your monthly account statement.