Credit Line Increase
- Greater financial flexibility
- Maximize the benefits of your Citibank Ready Credit
- Instant temporary credit line increase with no documents required
Credit line is the maximum balance that the bank agrees for customers to borrow in advance. Customers can draw down the credit line at anytime, for any amount as long as it does not exceed the maximum credit line.
PERMANENT CREDIT LINE INCREASE
Get a permanent credit line increase and enjoy greater financial freedom! You can permanently maximise the benefits of Citibank Ready Credit, Cash Advance, Click for Cash or Citibank PayLite for extra spending and making large purchases more efficient with a higher credit limit of up to five times (x5) your monthly income. Simply submit your new incremental income documents to get a higher permanent credit line.
TEMPORARY CREDIT LINE INCREASE
Citibank understands your urgent needs of credit and we are here to offer you an instant temporary credit line increase without any documents via Citibank Online. A temporary credit line increase allows you to have more credit in times of emergency, extra cash for spending during travel or even to make large last-minute purchases more efficiently through Citibank PayLite and Click for Cash.
Steps to Apply for a Permanent Credit Line Increase:
Download and complete below forms:
STEP 2 Attached all REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
Send us both forms and all required documents to any SUBMISSION CHANNELS. Your credit line request will be effected within 3 business days.
For Thai Citizen
|Photocopy of Identification Card and certified true copy||Photocopy of Identification Card and certified true copy|
|Current month Payroll slip/salary certification letter||Photocopy of your company's valid registration and certified true copy|
|Variables income documents (such as over-time, commission, and bonus) updated for the last 6 months and/ or recent Tax Return Document and/ or Tax Computations Form||Bank Statement of Personal account (updated last 6 months) and the first page of the book bank (with your name) and certified true copy|
|Bank Statement of Personal account (updated last 3 months) and the first page of the book bank (with your name) and certified true copy||Photocopy of shareholder listed within 6 months and certified true copy in case you don’t have an authorized signatory for the company|
|Bank Statement of personal account or Company account with OD (updated last 3 months) and certified true copy
*Required if the new combined credit line allowance is higher than 1,000,000THB (Existing + New)
Send all the forms and the required documents via any submission channels.
Mail to the following address:
Citibank, N.A. (CAU)
P.O. Box 2514
Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Scan and send to email@example.com, with heading "Request permanent credit line increase: (your name)"
Steps to apply for a Temporary Credit Line Increase:
Login to Citibank Online using UserID & Password.
- The request must be done on primary card
- Time interval between temporary credit line increases is at least 30 days
- Maximum number of temporary credit line requests is 4 times in the last 12 months
- Currently not using a temporary credit line increase
- The credit line allowance request is based on the history of your Citibank Ready Credit account and the documents that you submit. The new credit line will depend on the internal criteria of Citibank.
- New incremental Credit line will be within 5 times of monthly income.
- Maximum temporary line validity is up to 2 cycles.