Mutual Funds investment is a collective investment from retail investors managed by fund manager by investing principally in stocks, bonds & money market. Mutual Funds aim to maximize returns through a strategy that is consistent with the investor’s risk tolerance. The increase in a unit trust's value can be found in the form of Capital Gain and Dividend returns.
- Diversify your portfolio with mutual fund investments
- Choose from a wide range of mutual fund managed by reputed names in fund management, both onshore and offshore with Open Architecture Investment Platform
- Citi Fund Explorer. Easy-to-use online innovative tool to help you review and compare mutual funds.
- Trade 24/7 with Citibank Online
- Aberdeen Standard Asset Management (Thailand) Limited
- Krung Thai Asset Management Public Company Limited
- Krungsri Asset Management Company Limited
- SCB Asset Management Company Limited
- UOB Asset Management (Thailand) Company Limited
Onshore Fund Houses
- Wellington Management
- Aberdeen Standard Investments Luxembourg S.A.
- BlackRock Global Funds
- UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A.
- JP Morgan Asset Management
- Invesco Asset Management
- PIMCO Global Advisors (Ireland) Limited
- ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN (LUXEMBOURG) S.A.R.L.
- SCHRODER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LUXEMBOURG S.A.
- Allianz Global Investors
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- Fidelity International
- Pictet Asset Management (Hong Kong) Ltd
Offshore Fund Houses
Click here to experience Citi Fund Explorer – Exclusive Fund Analysis Tool to search available fund information and analysis, compare fund performance and download fund literatures.
Features of Citi Fund Explorer
- Access to full suite of mutual funds available at Citibank Thailand
- Compare and view fund performance between different funds of your choice
- Download the latest fund related documents, such as fact sheet, prospectus and annual reports in Thai and English (subjected to availability from the fund manager)
Risk and Exposure Analysis
Find out critical information about the fund, through simple tables and pictorial representations, such as:
- Maximum drawdown and volatility risks
- Asset class, sector and regional exposures
- Annualized return, volatility and Sharpe ratio
Buy and Invest in Funds with Citibank
Visit any of our branches today.
399 Interchange 21 Building, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey Nua Sub-district, Wattana District, Bangkok 10110.
4, 4/1-2, 4/4, 4th floor, Room B411-2 (Bank zone), Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan Sub-district, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330.
213, 215 The Crystal Phase 3, Unit 301 Building I, Praditmanutham Road, Ladprao, Ladprao, Bangkok 10230
Investment contains certain risk, please study prospectus before investing. Not an obligation of, or guaranteed by, Citibank. Not bank deposits. Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Subject to price fluctuation. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Not offered to US persons.
Investors investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal when foreign currency is converted back to the investors’ home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time to certain foreign currencies. Investors should therefore determine whether any foreign currency investment is suitable for them in the light of their personal investment objectives, financial means and risk profile. Investment products are not available to U.S. persons and may not be available in all jurisdictions. This document does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer of solicitation by any one in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such document or make any offer or solicitation. All applications for investment products are subject to specific terms and conditions. All subscriptions for Investment Products must be made on application forms accompanying the prospectus. Prospectuses are available from Citibank, N.A. Bangkok Branch and the Fund Managers' offices. Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.