Bigger cash back, faster savings
11% Cash Rebate
at skytrain & subway,
and Cafe Amazon*.
5% Cash Rebate
at Grab, Boots and Watsons.
1% Cash Rebate
on other retail spending.
1% Rebate on Petrol
For every THB 800 spent/sales slip
at all Shell Gas Stations nationwide*
All-time support service.
Top 4 credit card features
Citi World Privileges
Get deals and discounts locally & in over 90 other countries
Big Purchases Instalments
Turn any big purchases into small payments
Monthly Bill Instalments
Turn statements into small payments
Citi Quick Cash
Instant cash to get things done right away
Freedom to do more with the new
Citi Mobile® App
Everything at a glance
Activate a new card
Citi Mobile® Token
Lock and unlock your card
Powerful features on demand
Track your cash back
Your world of cash back in less than 10 minutes
Get a new Citi Cash Back Credit Card from your phone or computer in an easy, paperless signup process
First year annual fee of THB 2,000 waived
20 years old or above
- Age: 20 years old and above
- Required documents: ID card copy, house registration copy, payroll slip / company registration copy, personal bank statement
- Age: 20 years old and above
- Required documents: Passport copy, valid work permit, payroll slip / company registration copy, personal bank statement
Citi Cash Back Platinum Credit Card Online Acquisition Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Promotion period: 1 Jan - 31 Dec '20.
- Get THB 1,000 cash rebate into credit card account when spending THB 5,000 or more within 30 days after card receipt and apply for electronic statement within the first statement cycle.
- Get the first year annual fee waiver (Normal annual fee of THB 2,000 for primary card and THB 1,000 for supplementary card plus VAT 7%) with conditional fee waiver for next year when accumulating spend in both primary and supplementary card of THB 60,000 or more for the next 12 statement cycles.
- Citibank reserves the right to offer this promotion only to those who have never been a Citi Credit Card/ or who have cancelled their membership with Citi Credit Card for more than 12 months.
- Cash rebate will be credited within 4-8 weeks according to the terms and conditions.
- Cash rebate is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Citibank reserves the right to change promotion or premium at any time without prior notice.
- The Bank reserves rights of final decision on any disputes arising out of or in connection with this promotion. The products and services mentioned in this application are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey and Jersey. This application is not, and should not be construed as an offer, invitation or solicitation to apply for Citi Credit card.
- Interest rate including penalty fees and other service charges at maximum of 18% per annum. Cash withdrawal fee at 3% of amount withdrawn. Citi Cash Back Platinum credit card annual fee is up to THB 2,000 per year for primary card and up to THB 1,000 for supplementary card, maximum 4 cards and automatically waived for spending THB 60,000 per year. Payment fee based on the points of service providers from THB 0 to 50. Card replacement fee in case of loss/damage of THB 200. Statement re-issuing fee of THB 50. Copy of sales slip fee of THB 200. Transaction investigation fee of THB 200. Collection fee of THB 100/Billing Cycle. Currency conversion risk factor maximum 2.5% of the standard exchange rate set forth by Visa and/or MasterCard on retail or cash transactions incurred in foreign currencies, collectible in Thai Baht. Details of interest rate and fees are available at www.citibank.co.th.
Citi Cash Back Platinum Credit Card Product Details
- Cash rebate is not applicable for retail spending on cash advance, mutual fund,unit-linked products,land transfer fee, utility (electricity and water) as well as spending at gas stations, Makro, Payment Transactions via Citibank Online and cancellation of goods and services (domestically and internationally) or any type of tax refund, interest and fees.
- The 11% cash rebate on your domestic transactions at skytrain & subway (except Airport Rail Link) and Cafe Amazon (1 Jan - 31 Dec '20), and 5% cash rebate on your domestic transactions at Grab, Boots and Watsons (1 Jan - 31 Dec '20), will be credited to your statement by the following month with maximum cash rebate of THB 500 per month (skytrain, subway, Cafe Amazon, Grab, Boots and Watsons combined). Rabbit LINE Pay transactions will not be eligible for 11% and 5% cash rebate. Minimum spend for credit card acceptance is determined by the merchant. *Only branches that accept credit card.
- For 1% cash rebate on other retail spending, every THB 100 of accumulated cash back in a month will be automatically credited to your statement with limited maximum of THB 2,000 per billing cycle.
- *Cash rebate will be calculated from spending for every THB 800/sales slip but not exceeding THB 1,600/sales slip, with total spending cap of THB 4,800/month/customer. Registration required by typing GAS followed by last 12 digits of your credit card number, and send to 4712228 (THB 3/SMS). 1 Jan '20 - 31 Mar '21.
- Merchant category codes are defined by Visa and Mastercard.
- Travel accident coverage up to THB 7,000,000 per card for tickets purchased through Citi Cash Back Platinum credit card.
- Coverage of THB 7,000 per card member for delayed flight or luggage.
- Coverage of THB 24,500 per card member for lost luggage.
- Terms and conditions as well as portion that is responsible by card member follow protection plan issued by the insurance company, Lockton Wattana Insurance Brokers (Thailand) Ltd. For more information, contact 098-249-5657.