An unforgettable shopping experience
Earn 4X Points
at department stores and duty-free shops worldwide.
Points have no expiry date.
Instant 15% On-Top Discount
via redemption of Citi Rewards Points equal to spending amount at participating department stores.
5% Cash Rebate
when spending THB 800 or more per sales slip
at participating supermarkets.
Earn 2X Points
on other domestic and overseas spending.
Points have no expiry date.
VIP Reserved Parking
at The EmQuartier, Siam Paragon, Central Chidlom,
Central Pinklao, Central Rama 3,
and The Mall Bangkapi
Complimentary access to the Miracle Lounge
at Suvarnabhumi International Airport
2 times per calendar year
Top 3 credit card features
Top 6 credit card features
Redeem your points to pay for
Citi ThankYou Rewards
Redeem and manage your points flexibly
Citi World Privileges
Get deals and discounts locally &
in 95 other countries
Turn any big purchases into small payments
Turn statements into small payments
Citi Quick Cash
Instant cash to get things done right away
Freedom to do more with the new
Citi Mobile® App
Everything at a glance
Activate a new card
Secure your transaction
Lock and unlock your card
Track your rewards
Make your shopping more rewarding
in less than 10 minutes
Get a new Citi Premier Card from your phone or computer
in an easy, paperless signup process
1st year Annual Fee Waiver;
THB 5,000 Annual Fee for
the following years
20 years old or above
- Age: 20 years old and above
- Required documents: ID card copy, house registration copy, payroll slip / company registration copy, personal bank statement
- Age: 20 years old and above
- Required documents: Passport copy, valid work permit, payroll slip / company registration copy, personal bank statement
Citi Premier Credit Card Online Acquisition Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is starting 1 July – 31 December 2019
- Citibank reserves the right to offer this promotion only to those who have never been a Citi Credit Card and/or who have cancelled their membership with Citi Credit Card for more than 12 months. (except Citi Prestige and Citi Royal Orchid Plus Preferred credit cards may participate in promotion)
- Premiums, Reward points, and cash rebate will be uploaded within 4-8 weeks according to the terms and conditions.
- Premiums, Rewards points, and cash rebate are limited to 1 item/tier for 1 qualified primary card member.
- Premiums, Reward points, and cash rebate are non-refundable and non-transferable after Card member's acknowledgement.
- Citibank reserved the right to change promotion or gift without earlier information.
- Citibank reserved the right to change stock-out premium with the same value without prior notice.
- In the event of disputes, Citibank has the absolute right to make the final decision.
- Please check promotion details prior to applying.
Citi Premier Credit Card Product Details:
- Please visit www.citibank.co.th/terms/premier/en for more information about Citi Premier terms and conditions.
- 4X Citi Rewards Points: For every spending at department stores and duty-free shops worldwide under MCC 0310, 5311 defined by Visa and Mastercard. Citi PayLite transactions are not included in the 4X category.
- Citibank reserves the right not to reward credit card transactions incurred from spending on cash advance, mutual fund, unit-linked products, land transfer fee, utility (electricity and water) as well as spending at gas stations, Makro, payment transactions via Citibank Online and cancellation of goods and services (domestically and internationally) or any type of tax refund, interest and fees.
- For Citi M credit card members that have upgraded to the Citi Premier credit card, the accumulated spending will be calculated from both cards combined for the entire 2019 calendar year. Exclusively for Citi Premier primary card members only. The Priority Pass card will be delivered within 28 Feb 2020 Limit spending under Supermarket/Hypermarket category (MCC Code: 5411, 5310) to calculate for accumulated spending for Priority Pass eligibility not exceed THB 200,000 /account/calendar year and the accumulated spending excludes the following expenses: cash advance, mutual fund, unit-linked products, land transfer fee, utility (electricity and water) as well as spending at gas stations, Makro, payment transactions via Citibank Online and cancellation of goods and services (domestically and internationally) or any type of tax refund, interest and fees.
- Available when purchasing roundtrip air tickets for international flights (excluding low-cost airlines) via Global Union Express at 0-2308-2699. Limit 40 km from Suvarnabhumi Airport, in Bangkok area only. Should the driving distance exceed 40 km, the card member will be informed of this during the booking and will responsible for any extra costs.
- Limit 2 seats/month(primary and supplementary cards combined) and total 800 seats/month. Applicable to Deluxe Seat only. 1 Feb 2019 – 31 Mar 2020.
- Complimentary drinks will be available from 1 Aug 2019 – 31 Jul 2020. Applicable for selected items only. Limit 1 drink/account(primary and supplementary cards combined)/month/all restaurants and limit 6,000 drinks/month/all shops.
- Cash rebate will be calculated with every THB 800 /sales slip spending but not exceeding THB 1,600 /sales slip, limited to the first qualifying THB 4,800 /month/customer (inclusive of all cards, primary and supplementary cards combined. The cap for maximum cash rebate earned is defined by the card with the highest spending at Shell Gas Stations in the first qualifying THB 4,800 spending. If multiple cards are used with equal amounts of spending, the cap will be defined by the card with the highest tier. Cash rebate will be credited to your credit card account within 60 days after transaction month. 1 Jan 2019 – 31 Mar 2020.
- Reserved parking will be available from 1 Aug 2018 – 31 Jul 2020.
- Interest rate including penalty fees and other service charges at maximum of 18% per annum. Cash withdrawal fee at 3% of amount withdrawn. Credit Card annual fee by card type from THB 0 to 99,000 per annum. Payment fee based on the points of service providers from THB 0 to 50. Card replacement fee in case of loss/damage of THB 200. Statement re-issuing fee of THB 50. Copy of sales slip fee of THB 200. Transaction investigation fee of THB 200. Collection fee of THB 100/Billing Cycle. Currency conversion risk factor maximum 2.5% of the standard exchange rate set forth by Visa and/or MasterCard on retail or cash transactions incurred in foreign currencies, collectible in Thai Baht. Details of interest rate and fees are available at www.citibank.co.th.
- The bank reserves rights of final decisions on any disputes arising out of or in connection with this promotion.