Citibank Ready Credit – Cash Advance from ATM
- Convenient access to cash anytime anywhere with no withdrawal fee at any bank's ATMs nationwide
- Affordable interest at less than 1 Baht per day for 1,000 Baht withdrawal
- Flexible repayments at a minimum of 200 Baht or as low as 4% of the outstanding balance, whichever is greater
You can withdraw cash from all ATMs nationwide and Citibank ATMs worldwide with the following logos 24/7.
ATM cash withdrawal allowance per day:
|Allowance||Min Amount/time||Max Amount/day||Times/day|
|ATM cash withdrawal||100 Baht||100,000 Baht||Up to 5 times|
No withdrawal fee
You can repay at a minimum of 200 Baht or as low as 4% of the outstanding balance, whichever is greater.
Calculate interest from cash advance
Cash advance amount
Interest rate p.a.
Interest per day
Number of days
|Monthly Income* (Baht)||Effective Rate** (p.a.)|
*Citibank Ready credit member's monthly income is evaluated based on Citibank's terms and conditions.
**The effective rate is calculated on a daily basis.
Citibank Ready Credit customers can request a new ATM pin or change their ATM pin immediately through:
1. Choose "My Profile" menu
2. Choose the "Change ATM PIN" from the left menu
3. Enter One-Time PIN received via SMS to your primary mobile number
4. Select the card that you want to change the ATM PIN
5. Enter your old and new ATM PIN
6. Successfully changed your ATM PIN
*Citibank Ready Credit's account number 10 digit beginning with 04,05 or 8 only and not a 16-digit number on Citicard
**Citicard is the cash card of Citibank Ready Credit.
For overseas withdrawal, transaction fee is waived for Citibank ATMs worldwide, except Citibank ATMs in Australia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru and Kazakhstan. Country coverage may subject to change. Citibank reserves the right to modify the list without prior notice. Withdrawal from non Citibank's ATM may subject to transaction fee, depending on respective banks.